Le Méridien Nice
1 Promenade des Anglais, Nice, 06046, France
Phone: +33 (0)4 97 03 44 44
3.5/5 (399 reviews)
Hotel in Nice, one-of-a-kind location.
The perfect viewpoint to unlock Nice.
Le Méridien Nice is set at number 1 Promenade des Anglais, the most prestigious location in Nice, facing the Mediterranean and only a short drive from Nice International Airport.
The 303 rooms and 15 suites of this 4-stars hotel offer breath-taking views over the legendary Bay of Angels or the city centre for a singular immersion into the stimulating environment of the French Riviera.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Enjoy a family holiday, rates from €146 (per night)
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 399 verified guest reviews
66%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Fantastic location and nice hotel with good and quite rooms (we stayed at an "inner room"). Very helpful and friendly staff. Wifi in rooms should have been included and breakfast was expensive. Found very good breakfast facility very near the hotel and this is what we recommend all to do, eat breakfast outside the hotel.
- Check-in: 15:00, Check-out: 12:00
- Parking with open access: 23€
- Continental Breakfast: €19 - Buffet breakfast: 25€
- Rooftop restaurant and pool offering a breath-taking view over the Mediterranean
- SPG Category 5
- Rooftop restaurant La Terrasse
- Facing the sea and 2-minute walk to exclusive shopping areas
- 11 fully modular meeting rooms up to 600 guests
- Free access for guests to heated rooftop pool + Discounted rate to access Ruhl private beach
- Live webcam
How to find us
- Banque Palatine - Promenade des Anglais
- Crédit Agricole - Place Grimaldi
- LCL - Rue de France
- Castle Hill
- Cours Saleya
- Mont-Boron Forestal Park
- Promenade des Anglais
- Promenade du Paillon
- Rossetti Square
- Matisse Museum and Monastery's Gardens
- National Marc Chagall Museum
- Place Masséna and Jaume Plensa's statues
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral
- TPI: Photography and Image Theatre
- Villa Arson
- Bus 98 towards the airport
- Nice-Ville Railway Station
- Public bikes “Vélo bleu” on rent
- Tramway 1
- Avenue de Verdun and Rue Paradis
- Avenue Jean Médecin and Galeries Lafayette
- The Old Town traditional shops
How To Get Here
Restaurants with a view
- Le Colonial Café
- La Terrasse
Hours Of Operation
Your meeting in Nice
Uplifting and creative meetings and events.
Organize your conferences under the Mediterranean light and surprise your guests.
- 11 flexible meeting rooms
- From 2 to 600 people
- Cocktails and gala dinners on Ruhl private beach
- Internal team of dedicated professionals
- Latest technology to support your conferences
- SPG Pro