Le Méridien Nice
1 Promenade des Anglais, Nice, 06046, France
Phone: +33 (0)4 97 03 44 44
3.5/5 443 reviews
Hotel in Nice
The perfect viewpoint to unlock Nice.
Le Méridien Nice is set at number 1 Promenade des Anglais, the most prestigious location in Nice, facing the Mediterranean and only a short drive from Nice International Airport.
The 303 rooms and 15 suites of this 4-stars hotel offer breath-taking views over the legendary Bay of Angels or the city centre for a singular immersion into the stimulating environment of the French Riviera.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 443 verified guest reviews
65%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We only had one night but we really enjoyed the hotel. All the staff were very friendly and the room was a delight. Glass all the way around on three sides.
Food was good and the room was clean. Fantastic location, loads to do in the area.
We have already booked to stay at the property again.
Le Méridien Cinéma
From June 28 to August 30 2017, Le Méridien Nice shows a selection of four iconic movies shot around the Mediterranean sea, to be (re)discovered every Wednesday at 9:30pm on our rooftop for a projection under the stars.
- Check-in: 15:00, Check-out: 12:00
- Parking with open access: 25,40€
- Continental Breakfast: €19 - Buffet breakfast: 25€
- Free WIFI
- Rooftop restaurant and pool offering a breath-taking view over the Mediterranean
- SPG Category 5
- Rooftop restaurant La Terrasse
- Facing the sea and 2-minute walk to exclusive shopping areas
- 11 fully modular meeting rooms up to 600 guests
- Free access for guests to heated rooftop pool + Discounted rate to access Ruhl private beach
- Live webcam
How to find us
- Banque Palatine - Promenade des Anglais
- Crédit Agricole - Place Grimaldi
- LCL - Rue de France
- Cap d'Antibes beaches
- Castle Hill
- Cours Saleya
- ISCHIA PONTE (PLEIN SOLEIL)
- LES ÎLES SKOPELOS ET SKIATHOS (MAMMA MIA!)
- Mont-Boron Forestal Park
- Moyenne Corniche Road
- Nice Observatory on Mont Gros
- Port de La Darse
- Promenade des Anglais
- Promenade du Paillon
- Rossetti Square
- ROUTE DE LA MOYENNE CORNICHE (GOLDEN EYE)
- SAINT TROPEZ (ET DIEU CRÉA LA FEMME)
- Matisse Museum and Monastery's Gardens
- National Marc Chagall Museum
- Place Masséna and Jaume Plensa's statues
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral
- TPI: Photography and Image Theatre
- Villa Arson
- Bus 98 towards the airport
- Nice-Ville Railway Station
- Public bikes “Vélo bleu” on rent
- Tramway 1
- Avenue de Verdun and Rue Paradis
- Avenue Jean Médecin and Galeries Lafayette
- The Old Town traditional shops
How To Get Here
Restaurant & Bar with sea view
- Le Colonial Café
- La Terrasse
Hours Of Operation
Your meeting in Nice
Uplifting and creative meetings and events.
Organize your conferences under the Mediterranean light and surprise your guests.
- 11 flexible meeting rooms
- From 2 to 600 people
- Cocktails and gala dinners on Ruhl private beach
- Internal team of dedicated professionals
- Latest technology to support your conferences
- SPG Pro