Le Méridien Nice
1 Promenade des Anglais, Nice, 06046, France
Phone: +33 (0)4 97 03 44 44
3.5/5 21 reviews
Hotel in Nice
The perfect viewpoint to unlock Nice.
Le Méridien Nice is set at number 1 Promenade des Anglais, the most prestigious location in Nice, facing the Mediterranean and only a short drive from Nice International Airport.
The 303 rooms and 15 suites of this 4-stars hotel offer breath-taking views over the legendary Bay of Angels or the city centre for a singular immersion into the stimulating environment of the French Riviera.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 21 verified guest reviews
65%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The Le Meridien is very well located, just 15 min from airport, on the beach road in the city centre of Nice.
Rooms facing the ocean offer stunning views.
One can easily explore the city by foot, plenty of great restaurants are around the Le Meridien.
The rooftop bar is superb, breakfast was average and the gym a bit too small.
The location wins. Great Starwood hotel.
- Check-in: 15:00, Check-out: 12:00
- Parking with open access: 25,40€
- Continental Breakfast: €19 - Buffet breakfast: 25€
- Rooftop restaurant and pool offering a breath-taking view over the Mediterranean
- SPG Category 5
- Rooftop restaurant La Terrasse
- Facing the sea and 2-minute walk to exclusive shopping areas
- 11 fully modular meeting rooms up to 600 guests
- Free access for guests to heated rooftop pool + Discounted rate to access Ruhl private beach
- Live webcam
How to find us
- Banque Palatine - Promenade des Anglais
- Crédit Agricole - Place Grimaldi
- LCL - Rue de France
- Cap d'Antibes beaches
- Castle Hill
- Cours Saleya
- Mont-Boron Forestal Park
- Moyenne Corniche Road
- Nice Observatory on Mont Gros
- Port de La Darse
- Promenade des Anglais
- Promenade du Paillon
- Rossetti Square
- Matisse Museum and Monastery's Gardens
- National Marc Chagall Museum
- Place Masséna and Jaume Plensa's statues
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral
- TPI: Photography and Image Theatre
- Villa Arson
- Bus 98 towards the airport
- Nice-Ville Railway Station
- Public bikes “Vélo bleu” on rent
- Tramway 1
- Avenue de Verdun and Rue Paradis
- Avenue Jean Médecin and Galeries Lafayette
- The Old Town traditional shops
How To Get Here
Restaurant & Bar with sea view
- Le Colonial Café
- La Terrasse
Hours Of Operation
Your meeting in Nice
Uplifting and creative meetings and events.
Organize your conferences under the Mediterranean light and surprise your guests.
- 11 flexible meeting rooms
- From 2 to 600 people
- Cocktails and gala dinners on Ruhl private beach
- Internal team of dedicated professionals
- Latest technology to support your conferences
- SPG Pro