Le Méridien Nice
1 Promenade des Anglais, Nice, 06046, France
Phone: +33 (0)4 97 03 44 44
3.5/5 (21 reviews)
Hotel in Nice
The perfect viewpoint to unlock Nice.
Le Méridien Nice is set at number 1 Promenade des Anglais, the most prestigious location in Nice, facing the Mediterranean and only a short drive from Nice International Airport.
The 303 rooms and 15 suites of this 4-stars hotel offer breath-taking views over the legendary Bay of Angels or the city centre for a singular immersion into the stimulating environment of the French Riviera.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 21 verified guest reviews
65%of our guests
recommend this hotel
It was a good stay when front desk upgrade my room to a ocean-view junior suite.
Balcony is big and the view is awesome. Facilities are recently renovated, although it seems like a little bit outdated from outside, everything looks fine inside.
Hotel is in the central of Nice, so we basically walk to every where we want to go.
- Check-in: 15:00, Check-out: 12:00
- Parking with open access: 25,40€
- Continental Breakfast: €19 - Buffet breakfast: 25€
- Rooftop restaurant and pool offering a breath-taking view over the Mediterranean
- SPG Category 5
- Rooftop restaurant La Terrasse
- Facing the sea and 2-minute walk to exclusive shopping areas
- 11 fully modular meeting rooms up to 600 guests
- Free access for guests to heated rooftop pool + Discounted rate to access Ruhl private beach
- Live webcam
How to find us
- Banque Palatine - Promenade des Anglais
- Crédit Agricole - Place Grimaldi
- LCL - Rue de France
- Cap d'Antibes beaches
- Castle Hill
- Cours Saleya
- Mont-Boron Forestal Park
- Moyenne Corniche Road
- Nice Observatory on Mont Gros
- Port de La Darse
- Promenade des Anglais
- Promenade du Paillon
- Rossetti Square
- Matisse Museum and Monastery's Gardens
- National Marc Chagall Museum
- Place Masséna and Jaume Plensa's statues
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral
- TPI: Photography and Image Theatre
- Villa Arson
- Bus 98 towards the airport
- Nice-Ville Railway Station
- Public bikes “Vélo bleu” on rent
- Tramway 1
- Avenue de Verdun and Rue Paradis
- Avenue Jean Médecin and Galeries Lafayette
- The Old Town traditional shops
How To Get Here
Restaurant & Bar with sea view
- Le Colonial Café
- La Terrasse
Hours Of Operation
Your meeting in Nice
Uplifting and creative meetings and events.
Organize your conferences under the Mediterranean light and surprise your guests.
- 11 flexible meeting rooms
- From 2 to 600 people
- Cocktails and gala dinners on Ruhl private beach
- Internal team of dedicated professionals
- Latest technology to support your conferences
- SPG Pro