Is there a spa / fitness centre? Contacts and opening hours?
Le Meridien Nice has a beauty centre and a fitness centre located on the 9th floor of the hotel. Access to fitness centre is free for hotel guests and the services offered by the institute are at a fee.
The fitness center is open every day of the week from 7am to 10pm. The institute is open from Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 7pm.
> More information
- What rates apply for daily Internet access?
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in the lobby
- 2MB free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- High speed Internet access in all guest rooms for €19 per day
- Wireless high speed Internet access in all guest rooms for €19 per day
- Where is breakfast served? What time? Cost?
If breakfast is not included in the price of your stay, breakfast can be added, at €23 per person. An additional 8€ per person will be charged for any breakfast served in your room.
- Do you have a car park close to the hotel?
A public car park under the hotel is at your disposal. This is the "Ruhl" car park with direct access (by elevator) to the hotel. The cost for 24 hours is €23 per car.
- Does the hotel organise transfers / private tours?
Depending on your needs, our reception is available by phone on +33(0)4 97 03 43 02 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have a private beach?
Le Méridien Nice is situated in front of the sea and beaches. The hotel is a partner of the Ruhl beach and offers special rates: €22 per person per day (sunbed and parasol) and €6 per child. No reservations possible.
> More information
- Does the hotel have a swimming-pool?
A heated pool is located on the rooftop of the hotel with a panoramic view over the city and the sea.
- Can we organise meetings & conferences?
Le Méridien Nice has 11 meeting rooms (lobby level) and 15 guestrooms can be used as breakout rooms. The main meeting room can welcome up to 600 people in theatre style.
> Find your own set up now