Sustainable Development, Le Méridien Nice
LE MERIDIEN NICE OBTAINED THE GREEN KEY AWARD
In 2012, Le Méridien Nice received the eco-label Clef Verte as a reward of its commitment in sustainable development and all the various actions put in place in order to reduce its carbon footprint.
- A meeting room with natural day-light to reduce electricity consumption.
- (produced less than 200 km from Nice).Menus and coffee breaks based on organic and local produce
- Set up of recycle bins in the room for paper and plastic.
- Filtered water carafes to reduce plastic and glass waste.
MAKE A GREEN CHOICE
- A €5 voucher for use in one of the hotel restaurants
- 500 Starpoints
- A €5 donation to the charity UNICEF